T-shirt logo design tool

wonderer wonderer4711 at gmx.de
Sat Dec 13 15:47:19 UTC 2008

Paul W. Frields schrieb:
> On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 11:50:52PM +0100, Francesco Ugolini wrote:

>>> At this point, I'd feel more comfortable just including "olpc" and
>>> "sugar" in the tag list and going forward with what we have.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Paul W. Frields                                http://paul.frields.org/
>>>  gpg fingerprint: 3DA6 A0AC 6D58 FEC4 0233  5906 ACDB C937 BD11 3717
>>>  http://redhat.com/   -  -  -  -   http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/
>>>  irc.freenode.net: stickster @ #fedora-docs, #fedora-devel, #fredlug
>>>

>> Sorry for the silly proposal (I've just read the thread): why don't
>> add ambassadors (I know friends could be the same, but along with
>> developers I'll put it too).
>>
>> I'm not sure if the goal of those words was this, and, BTW, all the
>> other project != developers would have the same right than ambassadors
>> to see their name. So, feel free to say no, I think it would be
>> reasonable.
>>

> Not silly at all Francesco -- I think it's a *GREAT* idea.  We could
> add all the following, and more if I missed someone:
>
> artists
> designers
> ambassadors
> translators
> developers
> writers
> sysadmins
> packagers
> triagers
> qa    (I wish there was a word like "qualiteers")

Why not just "quality" ?! Maybe the "tool" itself could be made so that
a small interface can be buildin where anybody can choose a) lets say
the f or another Logo Style for the "transformation" where b) the words
(in a textfield or txt upload or something like that) can be
"transformed" to the finished product as we can see it.
Yy the way, i LOVE that kind of Artwork, too.

best regards
Henrik Heigl - wonderer at fedoraproject.org