Re: I still want a Fedora coffee table book, and you are going to help me make one.

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 04:21:27PM -0500, Jack Aboutboul wrote:
> Well both.  We will brainstorm on IRC and then hopefully to help get
> some artistic perspective at FUDCon.

Artistic perspective can also be achieved in #fedora-art or on
fedora-art-list ;)

> I think planning will go on in phases based on what point we are at, so
> FUDCon might be phase 2, which is beyond initial planning.

Might be good to plan this out, and take into account other FUDCons.
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Picture_book

--
Ian Weller <ianweller gmail com>                  http://ianweller.org
GnuPG fingerprint:  E51E 0517 7A92 70A2 4226  B050 87ED 7C97 EFA8 4A36