Marketing Plan Virtual Hackfest

Francesco Ugolini fugolini at fedoraproject.org
Tue Dec 23 12:46:56 UTC 2008

2008/12/23 Larry Cafiero <larry.cafiero at gmail.com>:
> Hi Folks --
>
> As outlined in last week's Marketing meeting, the marketing folks are
> holding a Marketing Plan Virtual Hackfest in #fedora-meeting at 7 p.m.
> Eastern U.S. on Tuesday, 12/23 -- that's 0:00 UTC on Wednesday 12/24.
>
> Hope you all can make it.
>
> Larry Cafiero

I can't be able to attend just because here I'm in UTC +1, this means
I would have to stay up since 02/03am UTC+1.

I'm sorry if I gave my availability during the past meeting, but I
didn't consider that my time zone != UTC.

Hoping to read the IRC log and, once again, apologizing to not be able
to be there.

Regards

Francesco Ugolini