Re: Fedora 9 Marketing plan?

Unfortunately, I'm not @redhat.com and don't have access to the Alpha
bits quite yet.  What I do have, though, is the rawhide bits, and I am
currently running through an install in VMWare to highlight some of
the important installer features, such as the ability to setup proxies
for a network install, the presence of encrypted partitions by default
(thus strengthening our security stance), and probably some other
things.  I'll write about this on my blog, the caveat there being that
this was done off a newer tree than alpha.

I'll probably hit on FF3 and KDE4 as well (though I don't know
anything about KDE3, let alone KDE4 :) ).