Re: Fedora 9 Marketing plan?

Jonathan Roberts wrote:
OK, I still haven't heard anything back from people about whether this
was a good idea or not but I'm pretty sure Alpha is out tomorrow so I
figured I'd finish it - at least the text content - so that we
definitely have something ready to point people to about Alpha.

Of course it is a good thing. But I think the list is a bit short, would leave the [wrong] impression F9 has very few worthy new features. You should add some items even if they are super-obvious, like Firefox 3 with XulRunner.

And some pretty pictures would not hurt at all (sorry, I am on F8, can't help with Rawhide screenshots)