Re: Fedora 9 Alpha Release Marketing Plan WAS Re: Fedora 9 Marketing plan?

Jon-
Then we'd have a central location to point people towards, and by
point I mean we're going to need to be vocal about this! Targeting
journalists, perhaps Red Hat could help us out with a press release
pointing at this document? And then we *all* need to submit to lots of
the free software press..
This would be a great oppty for a blog posting on www.press.redhat.com, Red Hat's corporate communications blog. We've posted a number of "Fedora Team" blogs in the past that Max has helped us put together: http://www.press.redhat.com/category/fedora/. We use this site to give our press contacts more information about what's going on within Red Hat when a press release isn't the right medium of communication. I can put together a draft of the blog from the Alpha release notes link you've sent, and will then send around for feedback/edits. We can post it this week once we've finalized the content. What do you think?

thanks,
Kerri