Re: Fedora 9 Alpha Release Marketing Plan WAS Re: Fedora 9 Marketing plan?

I've just dropped my merged version on to /Releases/9/Alpha/ReleaseNotes

I hope this is OK - I hear you can always revert back if not! I forgot
to comment on the change so sending this e-mail instead. Also, I've
tweaked the screenshots Rahul put up so they're all equal sizes and
fit in the page a little easier...

Jon