Re: Fedora 9 Alpha Release Marketing Plan WAS Re: Fedora 9 Marketing plan?

On Feb 5, 2008 9:49 AM, Kerrin Catallozzi <kcatallo redhat com> wrote:

> (http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-9/f-9-releng-tasks.html)
> The Alpha release gives everyone the opportunity to provide feedback on
> the work that has been done so far as the first step in the testing

I dunno that we wanna overwhelm with the whole project plan (even
though John's done a great job on it!).  Maybe a pointer at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/9/Schedule which contains major
milestones (and a link to the complete plan) would be more
appropriate.