Vote for Fedora 9 in 2008!!!

This idea just came to me, it is 2008, it is an election year in USA! As soon as Fedora 9 is released, I think it is time to have a POLL of which Linux OS you would vote for as the best!  I see Ubuntu as  Hillary Clinton and Fedora as Barack Obama, both wanting to be the best!  If there was an OS that runs like a Republican would, I think it would be PCLinuxOS or openSUSE.  Let's do a POLL on the day Fedora 9 comes out and let's see if we can't get more votes than Ubuntu!!!

VOTE FOR FEDORA 9 IN 2008!!!

Mark McLaughlin /linuxglobe.wordpress.com / Hudson, MA