Re: Fedora 9 Alpha Release Notes WAS Re: Fedora 9 Marketing plan?

On Tue, 05 Feb 2008 09:31:34 -0800
"Karsten 'quaid' Wade" <kwade redhat com> wrote:

> We can continue to edit it from here, that is one reason we use the
> wiki for Alpha and Beta release notes.

Note that to avoid killing the wiki on release days, we really need to
make that content static for the day or 3.  And it needs to happen
before I send the release announcement.

I completely failed in arranging this for the Alpha release, we'll do
better for Beta.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE      (jkeating.livejournal.com)
Fedora Project          (fedoraproject.org/wiki/JesseKeating)