openSuse's new community leader

Gian Paolo Mureddu gmureddu at prodigy.net.mx
Wed Feb 6 05:21:47 UTC 2008

Max Spevack escribió:
> It looks like Joe Brockmeier has been hired as the openSuse community
> leader.
>
> http://www.internetnews.com/dev-news/article.php/3725811
>
> --Max

Interesting read. I particularly liked the bits about an Open Statistics
effort (I wonder if that would include Smolt) and when he plead for
people to look beyond the Microsoft Covenant and see their
contributions. I especially am thankful to Novell for the contributions
made by some of their programmers (Xorg programmers) and AMD for
providing high quality totally open and free drivers for AMD hardware,
particularly graphics cards, with the radeonHD X11 driver.