Re: Fedora 9 Alpha Release Notes WAS Re: Fedora 9 Marketing plan?

On Tue, 2008-02-05 at 11:33 -0800, John Poelstra wrote:

> Hmmm... sounds like a natural chain of events that might work well in a
> schedule :)
>
> And yes, I'm volunteering to create the Marketing schedule if someone
> will lay out more of the tasks and their durations as already done above.

I stubbed out a page here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Schedule

... to give us something to throw stuff at.

What sort of tasks do we see being done against which release
milestones?

- Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, Developer Community Mgr.