making the website better

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams ivazqueznet at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 07:22:25 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-02-06 at 02:02 -0500, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> - Who is the audience for these pages? Who is NOT the audience for these
> pages?

I think what we need is another point of entry. Currently we have
fedoraproject.org, for which in my mind the domain name implies that
it's a portal for the *project*. Perhaps we should acquire another
domain such as get-fedora.org which will be a portal for the *users*,
which we can then build from their point of view.