Re: Alpha Release Day Metrics

Mike McGrath wrote:

We didn't make it to the front page of digg today, by contrast Ubuntu got
front paged with 1685 for their alpha just 3 days ago.  How do we drum up
more interest?

We can (and should) blog more. For example right now on Planet Gnome, where a lot of Fedora contributors have their blogs aggregated, there is *no* post talking directly about the alpha release. The only [indirectly] related posts are a couple of posts about our cool graphics for F9.