Re: Alpha Release Day Metrics

> I think the problem we're fighting with here is that a lot of digg
> users probably don't read the article before voting: they see Ubuntu
> and "Release" in the title and hit digg regardless of the content.
> Well OK, that's a guess - any other explanations?

Actually, has anyone considered that the site becoming unresponsive
for a while could have reduced the number of people digging? There was
this /. comment: "provided by google since Fedora's server is
overloaded right now)" I don't know how long this lasted for or
anything, but its a possible explanation?

Jon