Re: Alpha Release Day Metrics

Elio Tondo wrote:

Coming back to the performance issues, I just had a 35s (!) response time when going from my Wiki page through the link at the bottom to http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/CategoryAmbassadorsItaly (the same time a few minutes ago); then I tried to go to the category home page
AFAIK, the Category pages are known to be slow, because of the software used for wiki. unfortunately a suitable replacement has not been found yet.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/CategoryHomepage and I had to stop the browser after two minutes (!!); then I retried and reached the page after 50 seconds. Actually it looks like the Wiki is the problem, since the home page http://fedoraproject.org/ is loaded quickly,
different servers behind the reverse proxy....

but trying to go to any Wiki page takes often around 30s or more (sometimes it times out, sometimes I get also an Internal server error).