Re: We suck at explaining stuff

David Nielsen wrote:
ons, 06 02 2008 kl. 20:00 +0900, skrev Marc Wiriadisastra:
http://mugshot.org/visit?post=A4qnm617gmRBRx

Interesting post.  Do you think he has a point.

We do a bit of a track record of problems marketing our cool stuff to
people, it's part of why Fedora isn't getting the press it could. This
is just a really good example of how we tend to go about marketing our
features. Listing a bunch of projects and implying it ties them together
says nothing about the functionality it provides to 99% of all people.

Sure and an interview would fix that which I am well aware. If people have time, contribute. Repeat: It isn't that we don't know what the flaws are. It is that we don't have enough contributors to fix them.