linux.conf.au delegates' preferred Linux distribution

When we register for the linux.conf.au conference, we were presented
a form where we need to fill in our preferred Linux distribution, editor,
and shell.

Cafuego compiled these statistics, and plotted some interesting graphs:
http://www.cafuego.net/2008/02/06/lca-stat-wars

Fedora came in 3rd, with Ubuntu and Debian claiming 1st and 2nd places.

Eugene