We suck at explaining stuff

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Wed Feb 6 19:17:41 UTC 2008

David Nielsen wrote:
> ons, 06 02 2008 kl. 18:00 +0000, skrev Jonathan Roberts:
>>> Sure and an interview would fix that which I am well aware. If people
>>> have time, contribute. Repeat: It isn't that we don't know what the
>>> flaws are. It is that we don't have enough contributors to fix them.
>>>
>> +1  - I helped write that particular section and while I appreciate
>> the feedback I'd like the author to have known two things:
>
> I love how people assume:
>
> a) that I don't contribute
> b) that man power is an excuse for making the same mistakes over and
> over.

We assumed neither but unless we have contributors to the *marketing
team*, this is really the best we can offer currently. My personal blog
summary is not meant to be a vivid explanation of what every feature
means from a end user perspective but just a brief summary.  Sorry if
that doesn't meet your requirements.

Rahul