Re: making the website better

On Thu, 2008-02-07 at 08:45 -0800, Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-02-06 at 02:02 -0500, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> > Hi Juan!
> >
> > Juan Camilo Prada wrote:
>
> > > * A small div with the News (Fedora Weekly News)
> >
> > What are you imagining here? A small preview of the latest few articles
> > from FWN with links to more detailed stories? How important is this
> > relative to the other ideas?
>
> Two small boxes with:  an FWN feed, a Red Hat Magazine Fedora-tagged
> feed[1].

Right now i have a new proposal design that might work. It only has FWN
feed though and is not yet fully implemented. We are working on it.

You can check my design proposal at
http://jprada.fedorapeople.org/pagina_web/
Although its only an HTML template which means its not really functional
at all!

That's just an idea, and as i said, we are already working on the RSS
reader (be patient, I'm still learning how to work with python and
genshi, but im really getting a lot of help in this)