Generic Fedora Poster Designs for Events

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 21:27:50 UTC 2008

On Feb 7, 2008 10:06 PM, John Adams <joadams at redhat.com> wrote:
> Dull ... or powerful?  :)   At the very least, consistent.  And
> recognizable.
>
> http://images.businessweek.com/ss/07/06/0628_reputation/source/2.htm
>
> http://www.moma.org/collection/printable_view.php?object_id=79809

After looking at first and second link and images in them third image
(a video actually) flashed in my mind, and this is the video so you
can look at it your self to see what I felt:
http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-5422269574178184733

Why is always somebody stopping the creativity in ArtTeam? Anytime
they make something new, creative and interesting somebody says it has
to be blue and nothing else... please let them do the great job they
do and don't put a lid too much limits on their creativity.

Of course that the brand image should be preserver, that is now in
question here... but the question what brand kind of a brand...
infinity, freedom and voice... and all that jazz, just that it is in
blue :)

As Henry Ford would say: "Any customer can have a car painted any
colour that he wants so long as it is black" :)

Valent.

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/
ICQ: 2125241, Skype: valent.turkovic