Re: Generic Fedora Poster Designs for Events

Please don't misinterpret me ... I am in no way suggesting that the creativity of the art team be squelched. Every day, there are tons of examples of new, interesting, innovative and creative designs that still exist within the "confines" of a brand's identity. The designers that I know see this as a welcome challenge!