Re: separate fpo domain? (was Re: making the website better)

On Fri, 08 Feb 2008 17:55:34 +0100
Elio Tondo <elio tondo it> wrote:

> >> would something like fedoralinux.org work?
> >
> > Or usefedora.org or getfedora.org.  Sure.
> >
> > I like the idea of a purely user-focused website.
>
> +1
>
> I would prefer fedoralinux.org.

I would have some pretty severe sad faces at being able to have a
'fedora linux' website, but not be able to call the distribution fedora
linux.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE      (jkeating.livejournal.com)
Fedora Project          (fedoraproject.org/wiki/JesseKeating)