Re: What do you think the important news for fedora come from?

Juan Camilo Prada wrote:
As i said in another post, I'm working on adding a news section to
fp.org, so i would like to know what you people think it would be good
to add as a feeder. I already though about fedora weekly news. So is
there any other fedora-related news/article/whatever feed??

You could highlight Planet Fedora posts. I would like to get news.fp.o running but looks like we need people there. If you are interested