Re: More statistics

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
On Feb 7, 2008 8:32 AM, Dimitris Glezos <dimitris glezos com> wrote:
Sounds like something we'd like to have as well for Fedora?
What I want...what I really really want.... is a very simple heartbeat
that is on for all fedora clients by default.. that does NOT get in
the way of normal operation of anything.

How about smolt only submitting the hardware data if the user chooses to do so, and otherwise just getting it's uuid in the database, instead of letting the user disable it entirely?

-Jeroen