Re: What do you think the important news for fedora come from?

Juan Camilo Prada wrote:
As i said in another post, I'm working on adding a news section to
fp.org, so i would like to know what you people think it would be good
to add as a feeder. I already though about fedora weekly news. So is
there any other fedora-related news/article/whatever feed??

Oh btw, this can be another newsfeed of interest

http://www.press.redhat.com/author/fedorateam/

Not sure if there is a Fedora specific feed but that can be requested I guess.