Re: making the website better

On Fri, 2008-02-08 at 19:39 -0500, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> So I saw your RSS stuff - awesome work!
>
> Here are the spins mocks with SVG source:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites/Spins
>
> ~m

I played with the mocks a little bit and i got something to show, the
post is already in the planet, but i though it would be better to let
people in the ml know about this.

The following is the link to a mock up for the fp.org website. As i said
in my blog (although its a bit obvious :) ), its based on Máirín's
mocks

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2357/2251189805_ae158b7fd0_o.png