Re: Generic Fedora Poster Designs for Events

Valent Turkovic wrote:
You probably know what I'm about to say :)
I liked your lively colors, maybe some correction was needed but this
pallete makes it too "powerfull" ie. too dull for me, but I love the
design and I will translate it.

Hey, the SVGs are there, if you want to revert back to the old colors for your own usage. ;-)

~m