Ideas for Fedora's Public Awareness

One way to get people to try Fedora is whoever has spinned a USB  key compatible version could upload it to the main site where a torrent can be available.  Another is, which I plan to do, is word of mouth, telling people about it in blogs, etc.  Finally, small newspaper ADs placed by Fedora fans in each country promoting the FUDcons or other Linux events that feature Fedora.

I'm very surprised the Fedora 9 Alpha does not include Transmission, the BEST torrent software available, and
it's Open Source!!!

Looking forward to the F 9 Beta!!!

Mark McLaughlin / hudsonman35 gmail com / linuxglobe.wordpress.com / Hudson, MA, USA