Re: Fedora 9 Theme for iGoogle

Eduardo Villagrán Morales wrote:
Hi friends,
I make an iGoogle Theme for Fedora 9 [1], now i am working to show a
time remains for F9 release on this theme.

I think I a bit too soon to put a countdown for the release, there are a lot of things that may happen and get the release delayed a few days.

For F8 we had the counter running only for the few last weeks. For F9 we may plan in advance and have a better counter, for example a PNG which one can include in his HTML and is automatically updated.