Reminder: Fedora Store SIG Meeting

The Fedora Store SIG [1] will be holding a brief meeting [2] today at
18:00 UTC in the #fedora-mktg IRC channel.  Open action items are
listed on the Store SIG page.  These items include getting a mockup
(we could really use an artists help on this one) done of the page and
encouraging discussion on who to choose as a vendor.  You can also get
a summary of what we have done so far in this post [3] to the
marketing list over the weekend.

Sorry for the late notice, I meant to send out the reminder email yesterday.

Thanks!
~Jeffrey

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Store/
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Store/Meetings