Re: store SiG Meeting, mockup

On Feb 13, 2008 9:31 AM,  <service fedorastoreonline com> wrote:
> I'm more than happy to throw some stuff together for the mockup, but its going
> to be difficult for me to attend the meetings at the moment as i have just
> started a new job where my finishing time is 21:00 UTC, but im going to have
> to try and get hold of you and mizmo on IRC to se where we can go with this.

The meeting ended up being canceled today due to lack of attendance,
so you didn't miss much!  :)

Feel free to send me an email or catch me on IRC sometime.  Right now
we just need a basic, rough mockup of what folks thing a store.fp.o
site should look like.  The general requirements page [1] in the wiki
outlines some of the things we are looking for.

Thanks!
Jeffrey

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Store/GeneralRequirements