Re: CD Sleeves?

Max Spevack wrote:
On Fri, 15 Feb 2008, Brandon Thomas wrote:

Does anyone know whereabouts I can find/obtain any Fedora CD sleeves? I usually hand out the latest Fedora release Live CD at ultimate frisbee tournaments and saw a picture of a booth type setup and the guy had some pretty sweet F8 CD sleeves. Thanx, Brandon

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/MediaArt/F8

I'm not sure where the actual sleeves from the F8 stuff is... Mairin Duffy should know for sure.

--Max

Max, you may have spoken too soon! Have you checked what exactly is happening with Fedora CDs on these tournaments? :-)

Vladimir