Re: Press release on publican?

We could post it on Red Hat's press blog where we published the Alpha release announcement and some other Fedora announcements: http://www.press.redhat.com/category/fedora/. I can take care of this if that's the communication medium that everyone agrees on.

thanks,
Kerri

Jonathan Roberts wrote:
I like it, now the question is, where do we put it? Perhaps something
we should have considered before writing it!

Jon