Re: Press release on publican?

Jonathan Roberts wrote:
On 16/02/2008, Kerrin Catallozzi <kcatallo redhat com> wrote:
We could post it on Red Hat's press blog where we published the Alpha
release announcement and some other Fedora announcements:
http://www.press.redhat.com/category/fedora/.  I can take care of this
if that's the communication medium that everyone agrees on.

Sounds good to me :)

Yes. This is what I had in mind when I posted the suggestion. Should have clarified that.