Re: Free Me Too

Jonathan Roberts wrote:

Oh and another point: part of my goals with free me was to make it
workable without even having to boot the live disc, so I made sure all
the content was accessed from a folder in the root of the disc which
was pointed at by a sym link. I think this is definitely worth doing,
and maybe an autorun for windows users to fire up a browser with some
more info? OpenCD style...

Not sure how to do that. Someone with more familiarity on Windows would have to give me info.

I'll take a look at the list you already have and add anything else i
can think of. I guess you checked the list on
freeme.questionsplease.org?

Yes and some of the links were 404 now. Check my wiki page and fill in the details as much as you can.