Re: Free Me Too

Nicu Buculei wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:

I want openly licensed content and not something specific to the DVD image I put out. The ability to redistribute content as a criteria is not negotiable. I am ok with some of the content having non-commercial restrictions though I would prefer not.

Consider adding (if you have not added it yet) the openclipart package: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=5839

I have added this to

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/RahulSundaram/FreeMeToo

Feel free to add more suggestions directly. That's where I am keeping track of ideas.