Re: Press release on publican?

Hi Kerrin!

Kerrin Catallozzi wrote:
Hi- The Publican blog is now published on the press blog: http://www.press.redhat.com/2008/02/20/fedora-documentation-project-introduces-publican/. There wasn't a decided title to the blog, so I used "Fedora Documentation Project Introduces Publican," but feel free to suggest something else and we can tweak this if necessary.

Is there a way to open up comments on the Fedora posts? Or is there a reason there are closed.

Was just wondering, I've seen a couple I've wanted to post a comment to in the past.

~m