Logo War: Red Hat Takes On DataPortability

Duvelle Jones duvelle.jones at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 12:57:47 UTC 2008

I will be quite honest here. From what I can tell I think that it is a
little disappoint that Red Hat had to go an flex their lawyer might
against DataPortability in what can be considered here as a coincidence.
That said, I think that maybe Fedora might be in a position lend a hand
to the scenario, since two things that I noticed as a read up on the
C&D.
1) They seem very considerate to what happened.
2) There seems to be bad blood from them to us.

But that is just a wild thought in the mist of it all. Even so, I will
agree with John here, as unfortunate as it is, this seems to be a
Working Group that it trying to pull some honourable work.