Re: ubuntu marketing

Valent Turkovic wrote:

> Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>> Zhukov Pavel wrote:

>>> i'm talking with around 10 people "what feature in ubuntu better than
>>> similar in fedora". most of them told me: "one click install for
>>> codecs, nvidia drivers, etc".

>> ... which Fedora is never going to support.

> You ment:
> Will support when there are ways of legaly distributing it?
> or
> When those are under OSS licences.

Pretty much both, or at least amending your first statement to:
Will support when there are ways of legally distributing or
linking-to/referencing it.

<rant>
Damn you Isle of Man and your lack of law and jurisdiction! :)  That said,
distributing patent encumbered GPL software violates at least the intent,
if not the letter, of the GPL.  Shame on them!
</rant>

-- Rex