Re: Ubuntu Marketing ( on the Fedora Marketing List ? )

On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 07:11:53 -0500
Mike Feravolo <321 784 5553 earthlink net> wrote:

> When I went of to the Fedora Machine in my office to play the MP3, it
> gave me the rant of about free software and then pointed me to the
> propriety codecs and I downloaded the on that didn't cost anything.

Wrong, it pointed you to the opensource mp3 codec which you obtained
within the laws of the United States.  It was not proprietary.  The
offering of other actual proprietary codecs within Codeina is a bug in
my mind and needs to be resolved for F9.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE      (jkeating.livejournal.com)
Fedora Project          (fedoraproject.org/wiki/JesseKeating)