Re: What are we doing wrong? WAS Re: ubuntu marketing

On Sat, Feb 23, 2008 at 7:15 AM, Jonathan Roberts
>  * Where are we going wrong currently?

that is too open a question...
did you mean what are we doing wrong in terms of marketing.
If you dont narrow the scope of the question this is just going to
become a gripefest.
You want to get something positive out of this... be narrow...minded.

-jef