Re: Ubuntu Marketing ( on the Fedora Marketing List ? )

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
2008/2/23 Jesse Keating <jkeating j2solutions net>:
 Wrong, it pointed you to the opensource mp3 codec which you obtained
 within the laws of the United States.  It was not proprietary.  The
 offering of other actual proprietary codecs within Codeina is a bug in
 my mind and needs to be resolved for F9.

Have we identified anyone to take a stab at changing the default xml config?

I thought we were all waiting for the board to discuss this first?