Re: What are we doing wrong? WAS Re: ubuntu marketing

On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 12:49:38 -0600
Michael Beckwith <michael d beckwith gmail com> wrote:

> Welcome to the bleeding edge.

That's the problem.  Rawhide is the bleeding edge, not our stable
releases.  I've brought this up many times before that we do way too
many updates to our stable releases.  Unfortunately I get daggers
thrown at me by the maintainers.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE      (jkeating.livejournal.com)
Fedora Project          (fedoraproject.org/wiki/JesseKeating)