Re: What are we doing wrong? WAS Re: ubuntu marketing

I can see your frustration now that I think about it. I'm more used to thinking of "Fedora" as bleeding edge, but you're drawing a line saying that "Fedora Rawhide" should be the more bleeding edge one and "Fedora $version_number" being a bit less consistently updated. *throws daggers at Ubuntu*

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 12:49:38 -0600