Re: What are we doing wrong? WAS Re: ubuntu marketing

Brian Pepple wrote:
On Sat, 2008-02-23 at 15:16 -0500, Jesse Keating wrote:
On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 12:49:38 -0600
Michael Beckwith <michael d beckwith gmail com> wrote:

Welcome to the bleeding edge.
That's the problem.  Rawhide is the bleeding edge, not our stable
releases.  I've brought this up many times before that we do way too
many updates to our stable releases.  Unfortunately I get daggers
thrown at me by the maintainers.

Totally agree with you.  Unfortunately, we seem to be in the minority.

Draft up a good generic update policy and pass it via FESCo?