Re: What are we doing wrong? WAS Re: ubuntu marketing

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 03:13:49 +0530
Rahul Sundaram <sundaram fedoraproject org> wrote:

Draft up a good generic update policy and pass it via FESCo?

Won't do much good if such a policy evokes a revolt by the maintainers

You wouldn't know unless we tried. Here is what we tried last time and dropped long back.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/UpdatesPolicy