ubuntu marketing

Russell Harrison rtlm10 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 01:55:16 UTC 2008

On Sat, Feb 23, 2008 at 11:08 AM, Rahul Sundaram
<sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>  Ahem. Seems you haven't gotten the memo on NTFS
>
>  # yum info ntfs-3g

I was just using it as an example since someone else mentioned it
earlier in the thread.  I gave up dual booting my machines a long time
ago.  Not because it didn't work, it was just using up space on my
hard drive. ;-)  Glad to hear the project has gotten stable enough to
be reliable.  Last I looked at it (quite some time ago) they were
still saying write access could possibly require the sacrifice of a
small animal.  Thanks for the heads up.

Russell