Re: ubuntu marketing

On 2/22/08, Zhukov Pavel wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 6:04 PM, Valent Turkovic
> there is one interesting graph about fedora and ubuntu:
>  http://www.google.com/trends?q=fedora%2C+ubuntu
>
>  i'm talking with around 10 people "what feature in ubuntu better than
>  similar in fedora". most of them told me: "one click install for
>  codecs, nvidia drivers, etc".

Well, I'm sick with the same topic each month.
Why every month someone has to pop this topic again ??

Zhurov:
It depends to whom you are asking for.

I know many educational institutions are recommending their students to use:
* RHEL
* fedora
* centos
* opensuse
for the mere simple reason, because in their professional life they
will _only_ use Red Hat based distros or Novel Suse based.

Chitlesh