Re: ubuntu marketing

Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:
On 2/22/08, Zhukov Pavel wrote:
On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 6:04 PM, Valent Turkovic
there is one interesting graph about fedora and ubuntu:
 http://www.google.com/trends?q=fedora%2C+ubuntu

 i'm talking with around 10 people "what feature in ubuntu better than
 similar in fedora". most of them told me: "one click install for
 codecs, nvidia drivers, etc".

Well, I'm sick with the same topic each month.
Why every month someone has to pop this topic again ??

+1000

Regards,
Pierre